JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When a magazine or rifle is stamped LEO/Military Use Only what does that mean in the real world?

There are no restrictions in OR/WA on magazine capactiy so is it illegal to own something stamped LEO only? Who would/can enforce this?

That's a good question. I myself would like an answer as my old eotech had the same thing written on it. I personally think it's a marketing gimmick or maybe applies in California but any input would be appreciated!

"High capacity" magazines manufactured during the Brady Ban years had to be marked for military/LEO use by law, and could not be sold to civilians. Since the Brady Ban has gone away (thank goodness), the stamp no longer has any legal significance or consequence in states without a hi-cap ban.

Trismn, give me a break,, it means someone has a mag made during the Clinton assult ban, or that someone has a mag that the factory had time to stamp on, as they thought they would be sold during the ban, or just a mag that someone wanted to stamp, or..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top