JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I wanted to see how many people that have served their city, state, country are on here? Law enforcement, all branches of the military, paramedics, firefighters, etc... feel free to post about your experiences. I would like to thank you in advance for your service.

Myself, I was only in Navy training to be a Hull Maintenance Tech for a short while before getting into a car wreck and being found unfit afterwards. Too bad.

-Steve

US Army from 86 -90... Recalled for Desert Storm only to be release because I got out of the Service as a single Dad... The job was great, the politics sucked! I worked on both the Cobra weapons system and Apache... I still have a 30mm round (inert:() on my dresser.

Not given a chance to serve, labeled M-4 asthma.

I have been a paramedic for 27 years with private ambulance. anyone remember Buck, or Willamette Falls Ambulance?

how about TVA in Multnomah I volunteered there for 4 years.

7 years LE with a small town that lies between two huge cities. The world is what you make of it. hehe.

7 years to present... enterprise security for a large aircraft manufacturer.

I have obtained a commision in the US ARMY, served as a state patrolman, and worked as a volunteer EMT in my day. Got to see a big chunk of the world...Panama, Korea, Iraq, Hong Kong, Germany, etc. Only got shot at a few times and lived to tell the tale. I consider it a pretty fun ride so far and hope the best is still ahead of me. :)

MI Officer in the WA Army Guard, in the last stages of hiring for the BP.

Its not all about who serves. A lot of it is the warrior's heart, and giving it an honest go qualifies you there. America needs more service people, but it REALLY needs more warriors.

MI Officer in the WA Army Guard, in the last stages of hiring for the BP.

Its not all about who serves. A lot of it is the warrior's heart, and giving it an honest go qualifies you there. America needs more service people, but it REALLY needs more warriors.

MI here also in the ARMY. Started off as a 96B and then moved into less savory fields that involved those nasty arm bands. :)

As for who serves...any teacher, any nurse, any man or woman that filled sandbags for a stranger during a flood, provided a hot meal to someone down on their luck, volunteers at a youth shelter or battered women's group, donates time and/or money to humane society, and so on does more for this country than any soldier. All we get to do most of the time is fight. Everyone else I mentioned gets to build and nurture.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top