JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I got a brand new in box (seal hasn't even been broken) Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 laptop with Intel I7, 250G SSD, Windows 8, etc. for trade. All details here:
IdeaPad Yoga 13 - 59355467 - Clementine Orange | Lenovo | (US)

It's the hot bubblegum you see advertisements all over the place for. These were a work bonus. They're $1500 with a month long wait. FTF $1400 for you today or trades SW PDX. We can talk about +/- cash. I'm really interested in the following:

- A Sig 551A1 + mags. I was planning on getting one, then all the dumbass stupidness happened in December. I would consider a standard Sig 556 as well.
- Springfield TRP 1911. I've been looking for one for a while now.
- Ruger SR556. The updated version that's eliminated the carrier tilt issue.
- 9x19mm pistols. I like CZ-75/P-01s, HK USP 9 Var 1, Cougar 9mm, .357 S&W revolvers, and .22lr revolvers.
- Remington Versamax Tactical 12ga. Haha I know, bubblegum's unobtainium.
- Streamlight TLR-1's.
- Maybe 9mm or 5.56 ammo.

Shane
503-602-8745

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top