JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Consider this:
Leno signs a contract with the SHOT Show intending to back out of the contract in order to generate publicity and enhance his position with media elite.
Jay Leno gives a vet "The Gift of a Lifetime." . . . SAME REASON!
COINCIDENCE?? . . . YOU DECIDE!?!?!?

Sheldon

(Sniff-sniff) I smell PUS... er, LENO. I smell JAY LENO!! :D

Mark, speaking of "wussies"... another aggravating thing is the politician endorsement list Local 290 mailed out before the elections.... EVERY SINGLE STINKING polly they endorsed is anti-gun, and is on board with the same schmucks that wasted a HALF- BILLION DOLLARS on the CRC, Cover Oregon, and I594. How the HELL is THAT "fighting for working families", or "pro-labor"? o_O

I'm sick of the blind, drone-ish mentality in the hall over there. :mad:

Last Edited:
Leno cancels SHOT Show appearance; anti-gun 'bullying' blamed

Gun prohibitionists are gloating while nobody in the firearms industry is chuckling today after funnyman Jay Leno abruptly cancelled his scheduled performance at the 2015 Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show, and this morning, Human Events was calling the comedian a "coward" in its headline story about the announcement.

<broken link removed>

Most Hollywood folk are only really concerned about keeping other Hollywood folk happy, plus they are, by and large, media hounds. The old saying really is true - there's no such thing as bad publicity. He is largely irrelevant now, and I think he's just trying to get his name back on the TV again. Let him go, we don't need wishy-washy ding dongs like him being involved with SHOT anyway. Stick with folks that won't sell out Constitutional rights over the anti's opinions.

Honestly if the examiner was worth a crap it wouldn't require the huckster tactics. ;)

Since you brought it up, I often find a fair number of intelligent remarks in these threads. Perhaps with the exception of your remarks. :p

And Sheldon..I think 87 other people have already told me the very same thing about the prez! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top