JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This scope was sitting unused on a 308 in my safe for years and it's time it finds a new home. I'm looking to trade for a differnt scope for a bull barreled 6.5 Creedmoor I have coming.

It's been hunted and has a few small dings in the finish but no scratches, rig marks or anything major that I can recall. It's amazingly clear as all the higher end Leicas are. It has a duplex reticle and will include the butler creek caps that it has worn since I got it.

I am looking for something of equal value in the 3-5 to 5-25ish power range. Trades can include cash or extras as needed to even out a trade so don't feel shy about making an offer.

I initially paid close to $1100 for this scope but feel it's value used it in the $700 range. If I am out to lunch on value feel free to pm me.

90p3Ppl.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews