JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All

I'm looking to buy some Lego's for my kiddos, they just upgraded from duplos to big guy Lego's and are lovin em. If ya got some extras around the house I'll gladly buy em and put em to good use :)

Have trades also

I'm on the west side of portland

I'd appreciate it :)
Sweet, more legos for me to step on in the middle of the night :eek::eek:
Then why more? :D

Back in the day, OH MAN!! Lego and Erector were a blast. My kids got to enjoy them growing up too. Mine are tucked away for the grand kids. Over the years, friends and relatives on the lookout to grab them up. My Lego collection (last I counted :confused:) is over 10,000 pieces. The Erector bits, I've all I can do to lift the wood lined crates. Will never sell them. Just pass them along in the family ;)

You can never have too many Lego's :D
I could easily talk and reminisce of the fun I had with them. Problem is, I'd soon have them all over the floor!! I remember building the Golden Gate Bridge that was over six feet long and 3 feet tall. And that was done with all the old school stuff. I still have my Lincoln Logs. That's another fun one.

Diecast, that's another subject. The toys are addictive!!

You can never have too many Lego's :D

My daughter is a big fan of Lego's - mostly the 'girl' Lego sets. What I like about them is that she's building each kit herself. I helped her with the first two, and now she can follow the books and build some somewhat complicated setups. She also enjoys mixing parts to make something new.

As for buying used Lego's, if you ever find yourself near Canby, make the time to stop in to "Bricks and Minifigs" It's a Lego store and they carry bulk loose Legos for sale, and also have some pretty cool builds on display by local builders. There is also a place for the kids to play in there.

I have 90 pounds of Lego I'm in the process of sorting. I was intending to sell it on e-bay. Actually, I was using it as a learning exercise for the kids on how to sell things.

If you are looking for something specific or just want more Lego than most kids can manage then send me a message.

My best friend in the early seventies was originally from Germany and his Grandparents would send him giant boxes of custom Lego sets for Christmas.
It would take us weeks to build these sets and when we were done, his Dad would make us tear them all down, because they took up the whole floor in his basement den.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top