JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This bill allowing museums to receive firearms with out going through the State transfer process is common sense gun legislation. Encourage Republicans to support this Democrat bill, maybe in trade for different pro gun vote. Thank you @NW Backpacker for bringing this bill to my attention and a bigger thank you to all Veteran's.

P.S. You may want to start thinking about names for your non-profit museums.

I'm leaning towards "The Museum of Second Amendment Preservation Ordinances."

Last Edited:
Where will this museum be? Asking for some friends when Civil War 2.0 breaks out
I am planning a online only museum. I think OR Statues would allow for that but I will have to see what their definition of institution is. Statue requires this for museum:
(2) "Museum" means an institution located in Oregon that:

(a) Is primarily educational, scientific or aesthetic in purpose;

(b) Owns, borrows or cares for, and studies, archives or exhibits property; and

(c) Is operated by a nonprofit corporation or public agency.

Here is something from ORS that also describes a museum, it makes me think a public physical location to display artifacts would not be required:
(1) As used in this section, "museum" means a public institution or private nonprofit Oregon corporation primarily devoted to the acquisition and public exhibition of specimens, artifacts, articles, documents and other items that relate to history, anthropology, archaeology, science or art and that have historical significance.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top