JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what Billy Soy Boi has been up to with his new Food Cloning Company.

Different company, methinks. Josh Tetrick is the push of the turbulent JUST foods. Frankly, I thanked him for JUST Egg, as it is indistinguishable from real egg and I cannot eat egg after my stem cell transplant in 2015.

The JUST EGG is made from mung ('moong') beans, so no engineering there.

Different company, methinks. Josh Tetrick is the push of the turbulent JUST foods. Frankly, I thanked him for JUST Egg, as it is indistinguishable from real egg and I cannot eat egg after my stem cell transplant in 2015.

The JUST EGG is made from mung ('moong') beans, so no engineering there.
Bill Hades Gates backed Hampton Creek Foods was renamed to JUST Inc. Joshua Tetrick is just the public face of the company Billy Soy Boi owns it and funds the Research & Development. By no means am I telling you to stop eating the Phood they make if it helps you with your health condition. I am just putting the information out there to help others grasp the bigger picture.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanma...come-out-of-shell-make-money/?sh=2e0c08f444c9

This is what Billy Soy Boi has been up to with his new Food Cloning Company.

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg rachael_doodle.jpg

Bill Hades Gates backed Hampton Creek Foods was renamed to JUST Inc. Joshua Tetrick is just the public face of the company Billy Soy Boi owns it and funds the Research & Development. By no means am I telling you to stop eating the Phood they make if it helps you with your health condition. I am just putting the information out there to help others grasp the bigger picture.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanma...come-out-of-shell-make-money/?sh=2e0c08f444c9
I am missing the point here. Do you buy gasoline? Check that roster of beneficiaries.

Funny thing about that-- if you look on the back of a bottle of Nestle bottled water you can see the many Cali locations water is taken from & sold around the world-- seems wrong to allow Nestle to continue to basically steal Cali's water while shutting down farmers

I understand one of Nestle's companies bought a big chunk of land in the Tonto Hills area, here in AZ because it had thousands of acre feet of water rights from the 1800's. It's not right that these companies are removing water from places that are dry.

When water rights were given to land there is no way the givers ever coulda intended or foreseen that someday that water would be sucked out of the ground & sold elsewhere by Nestle

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top