JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi. Not sure if this post is best suited for this sub-forum or the legal forum, but if it isn't correct feel free to move it there moderators.

So... turned 18 recently. You know what that means... long gun legal. Due to money constraints I opted for a much more economic target/plinking platform, being a Crosman 2100b air gun. I feel happy with it, it seems to handle pretty well in my arms and I can see the front sight post easily. Ordered some fancy German wasp-waist ammo that should be coming soon. (Tin of 500)

I am super bummed though because I just discovered it's illegal in Eugene to discharge airguns within city limits. I don't have my drivers license yet, so that means I can only travel on bike/foot -- unless I bother one of my parents to take me somewhere.

Any advice -- especially in Eugene area would be appreciated... I live near Spencer Butte Middle School.

Unfortunately, that's the rule in many cites around the state. Areas of unincorporated counties are usually legal, but you should check county ordinances to be certain (you can usually find them online). Basically they apply the same rules to firearms as to air guns. It's very frustrating. I can't comment on areas around Eugene, but good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top