JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry PiratePast40, You are off base on this one. I think I understand where you are coming from here but your info IS wrong. You need 50 ng/ml of THC in your system to be positive on a drug test and unless you are in a confined space with thick smoke for a prolonged time or smoking yourself you will not reach this level. I DO agree that everyone should have the consideration of others to not smoke pot/cigarettes so close that it intrudes on others. If I had a dollar for every time someone lit up a cig within 15 ft of my child, Ooooo that pisses me off! Do I have words? No, I just accept that it is their right and move upwind of the smoke. Non violent and effective. Just my 2 cents buddy. Be well and don't stress too much about it. You won't get a contact high from a stoner sharing a bench with you at a bus stop or a picnic area at a park. If you do find yourself in the situation where you are confined and don't have the option to move upwind, a polite request for good reason will go a long way. Enjoy your day and go shooting. :)

I was teaching a seminar a few years ago, helping unemployed people refine their job search and interview skills. One stellar attendee, dressed for success in a WSU fleece and plaid pajama bottoms (16 oz. power drink a mandatory uniform accessory), interrupted me to ask what she should tell prospective employers if she doesn't believe she can pass their urinalysis.

It was a little bit reassuring to see some of "her group" distance themselves from her for the remainder of the course, lest they also look like clueless dipsh*ts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top