JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you register you guns?

• No

Votes: 55 78.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Possibly

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
I also did not vote, oh I get the idea of the question. However that too is none of anyone business
not a forum or the government what I feel about registration. As I am a an American Citizen.
That to me is like asking me, if they told you you could not go to church unless you told the government where
you go and what religion are you question?

Since the government reads these things time to time, I am officially saying it is none of your business thats the one I voted for.

If you are a threat to society, it is society's business to know :) It is the standard model of balancing individual rights and public benefit.

I would like to know what hoops other than getting engaged in firearms business either as dealer or manufacturer does one have to go through to acquire a machinegun manufactured post 1986. Please enlighten me, so I get the paperwork started.

That's basically the only way I know of...... Sorry I thought of another way, but found out it was wrong.

How many of legal gun owners will register our firearms if the extreme happens? How many of us are willing to go from non criminal to criminal?
You must register every firearm that holds a mag with more than 10 rounds. If you have a G19 you have to register it.

So keep in mind if you don't then you are a criminal. You would never be able to sell or transfer your mags, you have to die with them.
I will not now nor will I ever,

I believe the poll results are not gonna really reflect the honest outcome if it were to happen. I'd say it is gonna be more like 53% of people will NOT register not 76% and 47% will register. Maybe thats what Romney meant with the 47% remark. ;)

Yes, absolutely Mr. Government. Here are the two rifles that I had background checks run on in the past two years.

Yup, that's all, Mr. Government. Just the two rifles.

And I won't possibly say otherwise in a public forum.

Yes, absolutely Mr. Government. Here are the two rifles that I had background checks run on in the past two years.

Yup, that's all, Mr. Government. Just the two rifles.

And I won't possibly say otherwise in a public forum.

I assume you have a couple of unregistered machine guns, a few suppressors and DD's. It's not any of the government's business, right ?

I am yet to see an explanation of this double standard: most gun enthusiasts wouldn't violate NFA today, but they would tomorrow, should the law change. What's the logic ?

And what part about making a statement on a public forum saying I've sold all my firearms violates NFA?

I won't buy an illegal gun, and I won't sell a gun illegally. Everything I have ever owned has been well within the law.

And what part about making a statement on a public forum saying I've sold all my firearms violates NFA?

I won't buy an illegal gun, and I won't sell a gun illegally. Everything I have ever owned has been well within the law.

The part where many forum members imply they would not register their firearms should the new law require it, and instead report them lost.

The part where many forum members imply they would not register their firearms should the new law require it, and instead report them lost.

I never registered my Ferrari and my two Lamborghinis, yet I drove them around the other day.

Just because it's posted on the in innernetz doesn't mean it is factual. All I'm getting at is I don't know people on here from Adam. Nobody on here needs to know what/if I own any guns. I am a member of a firearms forum, therefore I'll admit I'm a gun enthusiast. That's all your getting as far as facts go.

If I don't own any guns, I have none to register if a ban came out.

So every gun I've bought through a FFL had it's SN# called in when my FFL called me in to do a background check. Why would they need the serial number when the FFL calls in a background check? to make sure if the the firearm is not stolen?

The funny thing is that I've talked to a retired Portland Police Officer (he does not want his name mentioned) and he said that indeed the serial numbers are kept..... so "they" know who the gun is being sold to and they have a record of the name, gun, and the serial number to the gun.

For those of you who think that the government has to do things by law.... you need to wake up! NDAA is against the law, fast and furious.... yup, against the law but they still did it because we have mafia members running our government.

I think the whole thing with passing a law and making people register their guns is to get those privately sold guns registered. Gun registration can only lead to gun confiscation IMO!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top