JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you register you guns?

• No

Votes: 55 78.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Possibly

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
How many of legal gun owners will register our firearms if the extreme happens? How many of us are willing to go from non criminal to criminal?
You must register every firearm that holds a mag with more than 10 rounds. If you have a G19 you have to register it.

So keep in mind if you don't then you are a criminal. You would never be able to sell or transfer your mags, you have to die with them.
I will not now nor will I ever,

I have this thing called an "unalienable right" that is DECLARED (not given) under the 5th Amendment... Is the 5th "outdated" too? I mean c'mon, there's NO WAY the original writers of the Constitution could have forseen so many potential "domestic terrorists", and the need to waterboard them for information.

:rolleyes:

Technically all my guns are legally registered. I don't mind registering them. I just mind the power the government has knowing what I own. I don't want to use my gun, and it blow back. I made sure my CC was registered to me. That I was the only owner.

E
Technically all my guns are legally registered. I don't mind registering them. I just mind the power the government has knowing what I own. I don't want to use my gun, and it blow back. I made sure my CC was registered to me. That I was the only owner.
I was not aware oregon offered registation.A ffl transfer is not registration,if that is what you are talking about.

EI was not aware oregon offered registation.A ffl transfer is not registration,if that is what you are talking about.

So since I have bought every gun at a store, the papers I signed and the fingerprinting was not registering it to me. This may be a basic question, but I don't know the answer.

There is no registration in Oregon except for the Federally registered NFA weapons (which Feinstein wants to add your semi autos to, and charge you for (*R%&(* you already own.) Unless your carry gun is a pistol with a vertical foregrip, short barreled shotgun, or short barreled rifle, you're not carrying a registered weapon.

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it. I'm not new to owning weapons, but I am new to fully understanding all of the laws and things like that. As a doctor I have always been focused on other laws..... And other "libs" coming after what's mine.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top