Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Legal gun owners?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Rich7944, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Rich7944

Rich7944 Kent, Wa. Active Member

How many of legal gun owners will register our firearms if the extreme happens? How many of us are willing to go from non criminal to criminal?
    You must register every firearm that holds a mag with more than 10 rounds. If you have a G19 you have to register it.

So keep in mind if you don't then you are a criminal. You would never be able to sell or transfer your mags, you have to die with them.
    I will not now nor will I ever,

2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

NOT GOING TO ANSWER THAT ONE as a matter of fact that question should not be asked:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Modeler, BDA.45, Doctnt and 1 other person like this.
  3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I have this thing called an "unalienable right" that is DECLARED (not given) under the 5th Amendment... Is the 5th "outdated" too? I mean c'mon, there's NO WAY the original writers of the Constitution could have forseen so many potential "domestic terrorists", and the need to waterboard them for information.

:rolleyes:

4. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

I have no use for illegal guns.

5. Guitarrocker98

Guitarrocker98 Portland Member

Technically all my guns are legally registered. I don't mind registering them. I just mind the power the government has knowing what I own. I don't want to use my gun, and it blow back. I made sure my CC was registered to me. That I was the only owner.

6. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

If congress gave me money to register guns I would think about.. Like 200 per gun..

jb11 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. jb11

jb11 salem Active Member

E
    I was not aware oregon offered registation.A ffl transfer is not registration,if that is what you are talking about.

8. Guitarrocker98

So since I have bought every gun at a store, the papers I signed and the fingerprinting was not registering it to me. This may be a basic question, but I don't know the answer.

9. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

Essentially you signed a statement that you're not a prohibited person.

10. Guitarrocker98

So technically the gun is not "registered" to me. Basically I signed a paper saying I am not a crazy person ya?

11. oknow

but they will knock on your door if they are trying to take them

12. Guitarrocker98

Nah I "sold" them

13. oknow

:thumbup:

14. Guitarrocker98

I was just checking the laws, cause I got a little tripped up haha.

15. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

I think with registrating a firearm you will receive a registration card (green card).I think Nevada used to require registration of pistols(still might)

16. Guitarrocker98

If that's the case and technically they are not registered I would not do it.

17. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

There is no registration in Oregon except for the Federally registered NFA weapons (which Feinstein wants to add your semi autos to, and charge you for (*R%&(* you already own.) Unless your carry gun is a pistol with a vertical foregrip, short barreled shotgun, or short barreled rifle, you're not carrying a registered weapon.

18. Guitarrocker98

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it. I'm not new to owning weapons, but I am new to fully understanding all of the laws and things like that. As a doctor I have always been focused on other laws..... And other "libs" coming after what's mine.

19. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I absolutely will NOT "register" any of my firearms, regardless of what kind of bullbubblegum the government tries to ram down our throats.

20. jb11

jb11 salem Active Member

I sold all of mine too so I can pay for gas to get to work,so I can be taxed to death.

SCannon and (deleted member) like this.