Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Legal Fireworks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mark W., Jul 4, 2016.

1. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

A quick question if a explosion three houses away vibrates my house which with stood the 138mph Columbus day storm without damage and a couple of 5.6 earthquakes should I figure that it wasn't a legal firework thingy?

LOL

BlackRyder likes this.
  2. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Here's how Oregon views Fireworks
    Here's a link to the Oregon explosives folks (right side of the page)

Last nite my neighbor was shooting off monster rockets and mortars.
    Scared my dogs.
    News tonite showed where kid's bottle rockets caught neighbor's house afire in WA.

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Doesn't even need to be in town.... On the farm two nights ago.. Some moron decided to do fireworks by the fields. Lucky for them it only burned this much.

Legal or not, idiots need to be beleached in the gene pool.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Joe13 and edslhead like this.
  4. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Probably something bought up here. They sell some doozies in WA.

5. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

We went up on our second story deck and a few times felt like ducking due to the mortar shells going off just above our heads. The whole neighborhood as a light with explosions and rockets. Never saw a single cop LOL Pretty good for a town of 10K with 15+ cops

Joe13 likes this.
  6. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

There were guys last night in Albany down the street throwing mortars in the road... Don't put them up in the air... Just throw them...

Real smart.

Joe13 likes this.
  7. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Had to stretch a hose and soak our neighbors front lawn because its a mini hay field.

No accidents for us last night & it was all 19-20 yr old kids doing the lighting for the most part.

edslhead likes this.