JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am set up to be able to sign people up for legal defense through LegalShield that covers concealed carry and use of force incidents (including trial defense for civil and criminal proceedings), and unlike many other programs this covers any other issue that you would need legal defense for as well. They even cover NFA trust services. We are firearms instructors in the pacific northwest, and everybody on our team has carried this personally for many years. You can also add your spouse or dependents to the plan and they get the same coverage for no additional cost. The program is nationwide so you have legal defense no matter where you go, and you have 24/7/365 access to your lawyers. Message or call me if you are interested, I can get you signed up over the phone. It only takes a few minutes and coverage starts immediately. Total cost for this program is $37.90 per month, which will save you thousands over paying an attorney hourly at often times $350 per hour or more. 541-359-8740

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top