JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New topics are disabled for that section, but replies aren't. Threads with replies will likely be redirected, or we may move/redirect more in the future.

Here's what I wrote about the new sections in another thread:

It'll actually just be the Firearm Laws & Legal and the Firearm Legislation & Activism sections. It is related to a large degree, but the purpose of each is different. Examples would be "Can I carry a loaded gun in my car?" vs "HB1234 Introduced - Call your congressperson". It'll keep it cleaner if someone wanting to track a bill doesn't have to wade through legal questions (and vice versa).

I still think that site should focus purely on firearms, firearms activities, and accessories.

No legal, no activism, no politics, nothing to cause division.

Except the same old 9mm vs .45
Or glock vs 1911.

I still think that site should focus purely on firearms, firearms activities, and accessories.
No legal, no activism, no politics, nothing to cause division.

Except the same old 9mm vs .45
Or glock vs 1911.

The other areas do seem to be pretty quiet for the most part though. I too would have liked to have seen a clean gun site, but the activism seemed to keep upcoming laws in place somewhere

I agree that the legal and activism sections can lead to arguments, but helping people understand the laws and keep tabs on upcoming legislation is really one of the main reasons on I started the site. I absolutely believe that with the new rules these sections can exist in a respectful and productive manner, especially considering their narrow purpose now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top