JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm only trying to help! I would strongly urge you to either A) consult with an attorney or B) call your local PD or Sheriff's Office in your county and ask them.

Why would you want our "opinions" when most of the folks here hide behind fictitious handles so you have no idea who we are and what our legal qualifications (if any) might be? "But your Honor - SixShooter45 & Commando AK on Northwest Firearms Forum told me it was legal!"

Therefore, obtaining legal opinions from any of us can potentially mess you up for the rest of your life.

However, I suspect before this thread is over a bunch of folks will jump in with their legal interpetations, opinions and ideas of what they understand is legal and you may even see some quotes from the ORS and other sources. Take the opinions for what they are - free opinion from anonymous "potentially unqualifed, yet well intended" folks on a public forum. This is potentially a legal and dangerious shortcut.

Thought you want to know...

Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews