JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a friend that is interested in purchasing her first gun however, she's had some issues that may prohibit her from purchase (not sure, hence the post).

We are looking for a good (fairly cheap, if possible) attorney who is extremely familiar with Oregon gun laws and could answer the questions she has.

We're down around the Turner/Jefferson area. Not sure what attorneys are in Salem area that would be pro-gun so also open to attorneys located in Albany/Corvallis areas as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I truly appreciate you assistance but this was what I was trying to avoid. I've done those searches and I guess my question would be, "Which Google ad do you believe or are there really 30+ attorneys that all hold the top spot for firearm related attorneys in Oregon?" I don't mean to be an a** but I'm hoping to find someone who has had a personal contact with a decent attorney. The worst I'm hoping for is a list of "Avoid these people" attorneys.

I have a friend that is interested in purchasing her first gun however, she's had some issues that may prohibit her from purchase (not sure, hence the post).

We are looking for a good (fairly cheap, if possible) attorney who is extremely familiar with Oregon gun laws and could answer the questions she has.

We're down around the Turner/Jefferson area. Not sure what attorneys are in Salem area that would be pro-gun so also open to attorneys located in Albany/Corvallis areas as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not a lawyer, but have worked in the gun business for over 40 years. If your friend was not convicted of a crime of violence, she can petition the BATF to allow her to purchase. There is a BATF office in Salem. They will help you for free. They are more ' up ' on the laws than a lawyer, who would have to update his information. I think you will find the BATF info in the phone book under US government. Akso, a great lawyer in Albany is Healey

Thank you so very much. We had no idea there were ways to get back your rights lost by prior poor decisions. We'll be contacting Mr. Healey and Mr. Jacobe on Monday.

And a special thanks to Northwest Firearms. I'm not the type to bother everyone with every little question my brain might be able to come up with but when there is that one... you guys always seem to put me in touch with the right people with the right answers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top