JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to buy my annual license. Usually just get the fishing license. Considering the combo fish/hunt this time around. It seems to me I have read several suggestions on this site to buy a hunting license. Are there any real advantages legally? For example: I fish but don't hunt. I like to bring a rifle or shotgun to some of the more remote locations. If I'm not hunting but it is hunting season am I in for a legal hassle? If I have a hunting license am I then restricted to a certain # of rounds loaded? Am I limited to three even without?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Happy New Year!!!!
Plus it's my birthday.

Time to buy my annual license. Usually just get the fishing license. Considering the combo fish/hunt this time around. It seems to me I have read several suggestions on this site to buy a hunting license. Are there any real advantages legally? For example: I fish but don't hunt. I like to bring a rifle or shotgun to some of the more remote locations. If I'm not hunting but it is hunting season am I in for a legal hassle? If I have a hunting license am I then restricted to a certain # of rounds loaded? Am I limited to three even without?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Happy New Year!!!!
Plus it's my birthday.

In the state of Oregon and Washington they have provisions in law that allow you to carry openly or concealed, a firearm while traveling to & from hunting or fishing or to & from a target range. This you can do without a concealed weapons permit & only the firearm you are using to hunt is restricted to the round count rule. Whatever you choose to carry for self defense is up to your discretion. So there really is no legal advantage for a hunting license instead of just a fishing license.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top