JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
SCAPPOOSE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a lefty bergara b14r carbon for sale
I bought as a barreled action and put in krg bravo chassis. Gun has just over1k rounds down it. I've used it at a handful of nrl and prs matches. Shoots half moa at 50 with sk standard and rifle match. Will come with 4 magazines. Gun has some small scratches from using on a barricade. Has a 30 moa rail and is setup with the krg arca rail. Has anarchy bolt knob and bolt handle. I have staked ejector to prevent any ejection malfunctioning. Asking 900 obo

20221002_195804.jpg 20221002_195750.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a lefty bergara b14r carbon for sale
I bought as a barreled action and put in krg bravo chassis. Gun has just over1k rounds down it. I've used it at a handful of nrl and prs matches. Shoots half moa at 50 with sk standard and rifle match. Will come with 4 magazines. Gun has some small scratches from using on a barricade. Has a 30 moa rail and is setup with the krg arca rail. Has anarchy bolt knob and bolt handle. I have staked ejector to prevent any ejection malfunctioning. Asking 900 obo

View attachment 1286573 View attachment 1286574
Good evening. I have sent a PM about this.
Have a great one,
Steve