JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Steak, pan fried in a bit'o garlic and olive oil.

DSCN1867.jpg

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

If you keep this up, I will be forced to post pics of the pork shoulder I smoked yesterday. I had it for dinner last night, lunch today, and dinner this evening. I may even eat some with some eggs tomorrow morning........ :buttrock:

So, their I was looking for a good way to use up some leftover ribeye. I google it up and it leads me right here where I was already logged in. Coincidence, I think not. Guess I know whats for dinner, maybe I should google Detonics 45 and see where it leads me...

So, their I was looking for a good way to use up some leftover ribeye. I google it up and it leads me right here where I was already logged in. Coincidence, I think not. Guess I know whats for dinner, maybe I should google Detonics 45 and see where it leads me...

Ribeye is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE of the beef steaks... and we eat it at least once a week in my household... and furthermore there are NEVER, EVER, EVER any "leftover" ribeyes.. is a total massacre every time I tell you!! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top