JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Steak, pan fried in a bit'o garlic and olive oil.

DSCN1867.jpg

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

If you keep this up, I will be forced to post pics of the pork shoulder I smoked yesterday. I had it for dinner last night, lunch today, and dinner this evening. I may even eat some with some eggs tomorrow morning........ :buttrock:

So, their I was looking for a good way to use up some leftover ribeye. I google it up and it leads me right here where I was already logged in. Coincidence, I think not. Guess I know whats for dinner, maybe I should google Detonics 45 and see where it leads me...

So, their I was looking for a good way to use up some leftover ribeye. I google it up and it leads me right here where I was already logged in. Coincidence, I think not. Guess I know whats for dinner, maybe I should google Detonics 45 and see where it leads me...

Ribeye is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE of the beef steaks... and we eat it at least once a week in my household... and furthermore there are NEVER, EVER, EVER any "leftover" ribeyes.. is a total massacre every time I tell you!! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews