JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A good read. A leftist/liberal gun owner explains to other liberals the mistakes they keep making regarding gun control.

Dear Gun Control Democrats: 6 Ways to Make a Better Argument

1. Stop Sending Mixed Messages

I wish I had a dollar for every Democratic politician and commentator that has looked into a television camera over the past few months and said, “No one is trying to take your guns away!”

Allow me this humble suggestion: The best way to convince the American public that you’re not interested in taking guns away is to stop talking about taking guns away...

2. You Have To Understand What You’re Regulating

This is common sense for any sort of regulation, but especially when you’re dealing with something specifically protected in the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately, it has not been the case.

New rule: If you don’t know how guns work, you don’t get to craft legislation about them. There is nothing so embarrassing as watching a Democratic politician who has never held a gun in their life attempt to talk about why and how they should be regulated...

3. Stop Using Children

4. Stop Pretending Background Checks Don’t Already Exist

5. Treat the NRA As What They Are: Other American Citizens

Read the whole article at Dear Gun Control Democrats: 6 Ways to Make a Better Argument | Kontradictions
Forward it to anti-gun relatives and friends.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top