JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
B8D3E872-92BC-4B02-9405-81917A27E4B1-531-000000DA0F464B50_tmp.jpg

The funny thing is this site could be set up by ANYONE. What if someone tweeted, "hackers breach Everytown.Org database security, sell personal data to criminals targeting anti-gun supporters with the knowledge they don't own guns."

Just like that pseudo PC map of "hate groups" in your state. Basically boils down to "if you don't think like I think, then you're a hater."

From their website:

Contribution rules
  1. ActBlue Civics is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize social welfare giving. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by emailing [email protected] or calling (617) 517-7600. Alternatively, our report detailing our programs, a financial summary, and the percentage of contributions dedicated to our purpose, along with a copy of our license, may be obtained from the following state agencies: FLORIDA (registration #CH48620) -- Division of Consumer Services 800-435-7352 www.800helpfla.com; GEORGIA (registration #CH012404) -- contact ActBlue Civics; MARYLAND (registration #32940) -- Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401; NEW JERSEY (registration pending) -- Attorney General, 973-504-6215, www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm; NEW YORK (registration pending) -- Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271; NORTH CAROLINA (registration #SL010079) -- State Soliciting Licensing Branch, 888-830-4989; PENNSYLVANIA (registration #106113) -- Department of State, 800-732-0999; VIRGINIA -- Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218; WASHINGTON (registration #38989) -- Secretary of State, Charities Division, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 800-332-4483; WISCONSIN (registration pending) -- contact ActBlue Civics. Registration with and reporting to these agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of ActBlue Civics.
  2. I am at least eighteen years old.
  3. This contribution is made from my own funds or the funds of an authorizing corporation or other entity, and the funds are not being provided by any other person or entity.
Contributions or gifts to Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162(e). A gift may qualify you for annual membership in the Action Fund. If you are interested in other ways to give, including making a tax-deductible gift, please click here or call 202.630.8673.

WAIT A MINUTE HERE! Think this thing through.
Left wing liberals with Baseball bats and molotov cocktails feel over-matched by people carrying guns. And, in order for them to feel safe while intimidating the populace they don't want anyone able to defend themselves or others!!!!!!!

Sheldon

WHY can't they realize it's not about guns.........

And I'll post more on this in a little, but as Matt Bracken has noted, "If not for the 2nd Amendment the "Progressives" would have started loading us in box cars and shipping us to reeducation camps long ago."

Get fit, get armed, get trained. Free men need to be capable of defending their families; I fear we're at the precipice of some very ugly times and at the same time I'm praying that I end up being entirely wrong.

And I'll post more on this in a little, but as Matt Bracken has noted, "If not for the 2nd Amendment the "Progressives" would have started loading us in box cars and shipping us to reeducation camps long ago."...

Seems almost like they are, and we're paying for it too. Just about every college or university I can think of has reasonably sensible folk go in and brainwashed folk come out.

Read the web page posted in the OP's link , some thoughts ...

Open carry is not dangerous*.... How some folks view it and their reaction to some one who is open carrying however can be.

Gun violence .... Is a stupid term.
Violence is violence , there is no need for a special term or classification when violence is done by someone who used a gun.
What about car violence? ... Or alcohol violence? etc ... all equally stupid terms.
The misdeeds of man , should not be laid at the tools he used , the man himself should be held accountable.
Andy
* When done by a law abiding gun owner , going about his daily business....not a extremist group , for the perceived intimidation factor.
Granted that is another can of worms and topic ... 'Cause who gets to say who is "extremist"?
One man's extreme is another man's good start....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR