JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tactical Solutions released a new version of their rifle during shot show that has left handed charging handles and right sided ejection ports.

upload_2019-2-5_12-6-38.jpeg

I'm really digging this.

Tactical Innovations has had similar receivers for a bit now.

upload_2019-2-5_11-54-6.jpeg

Kind of hoping maybe Ruger eventually gets on board with making some sort of update to the original. Seems like more and more competition out there these days making small improvements on the classic rifle.

Just getting the itch to mess around with another 10-22 that's all.

Ruger will most likely just keep milking the cash cow with no changes to the basic design. I think a better bolt lock/release system would be higher on my list of needed improvements.

Ruger will most likely just keep milking the cash cow with no changes to the basic design. I think a better bolt lock/release system would be higher on my list of needed improvements.
Agreed. That would be silly easy of them to change.

Tacsol had the ambidextrous receiver before but stop producing them. Wirthwein had a couple left until this recent release. Now they have them in three different colors.

I went with a Tactical Innovations. It was half the cost and all parts except the charging handle are interchangeable with Ruger standard parts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top