JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have chance to deer hunt a ranch near Madras. I didn't get lucky and draw a tag. What is the deal on left over tags. I went to ODFW site and they don't list any for the state. Just elk and a few youth deer. Does that mean there aren't any or they have not been released? thanks

I have chance to deer hunt a ranch near Madras. I didn't get lucky and draw a tag. What is the deal on left over tags. I went to ODFW site and they don't list any for the state. Just elk and a few youth deer. Does that mean there aren't any or they have not been released? thanks

According to the ODFW website.

Leftover tags for hunts with fewer applicants than there are tags will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10 a.m. (Pacific time) on Mach 15 for black bear and July 1 for all other big game series

My guess is there is none listed as there is none left.

I think you need to go to a point of sale counter to ask about leftover tags, odfw wont post them on their website. chances are that whether the ranch is in the grizzly, metolious, or upper deschutes unit there wont be any leftover tags

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top