JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

1100.jpg 1100 (2).jpg

Last Edited:
Why do I keep coming back to look at this old shotgun? I have a question about the chokes: Does it pattern well and poi spot on? Who did the work?

Mike Orlen did the work, might not be known out here but on the east coast most of us used him for barrel work (google him). I am happy with the pattern and poi, I have 3 left handed 1100's and 2 Winchester 1400's so I'm just thinning out the safe. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I hear you about thinning the herd. I used to have a left handed 1100 and 1187. Now I'm down to a left handed wingmaster (that I'll never get rid of). Sometimes I wonder why I sold the left handed 1100. I think someone at the club was struggling with a right handed shotgun and I offered up my 1100 to them.... Yours is a good deal....

I was just the opposite, sold the left handed 870 about 8 months ago, don't hunt anymore but haven't got to the point that I can let the magnums go. Thanks for the thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.