Left handed holster for Springfield XDM and XD 45

Reactions
Hello everyone,

First post, so forgive me if it's posted ont he wrong topic.

I've got an XDM 40 and an XD 45 Tactical. Would love to use the holsters that come with them, but I'm a leftie.

Any sources for good left-handed holsters for these fine firearms???

Thanks in advance.

Reactions
I know what your feeling, I'm a southpaw too..
I got a Fobus paddle style for my xd40.I like it... and i found a lefthanded leather inside the pants holster at the local gun show, but it was a no name for $20 i'm wearing the crap out of it... nice holster and lets me hide the tactical model rather well...

Reactions
Check out Lightening Arms Sports...either google it or go to the OFA website and look under the links page.

Craig and Audrey have the largest selection of mid range holsters I've ever seen...super great service and awesomely nice people to boot...tell them I referred you too them. You won't be disappointed.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom