Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Left handed holster for Springfield XDM and XD 45

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by ArmedAmish, Mar 2, 2009.

1. ArmedAmish

ArmedAmish Sherwood, OR Member

Hello everyone,

First post, so forgive me if it's posted ont he wrong topic.

I've got an XDM 40 and an XD 45 Tactical. Would love to use the holsters that come with them, but I'm a leftie.

Any sources for good left-handed holsters for these fine firearms???

Thanks in advance.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately, we lefties get the short end of the stick when it comes to gunleather. The best place at this point to find a lefty holster is probably Ebay.

3. needs2hunt

needs2hunt Tacoma Wa. Member

I know what your feeling, I'm a southpaw too..
    I got a Fobus paddle style for my xd40.I like it... and i found a lefthanded leather inside the pants holster at the local gun show, but it was a no name for $20 i'm wearing the crap out of it... nice holster and lets me hide the tactical model rather well...

4. moparmike440

moparmike440 SW WA Member

I'm a lefty to I had hard time finding one for my HK. bladetech makes one for XD:)

http://www.blade-tech.com/Blade-Tech-Ultimate-Concealment-Holster-pr-821.html

5. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

I have a brand new LH Safariland holster that was made for my XD9 tactical that I'm selling for $20. It might fit your xdm40 but won't fit the xd45.
    SpeedSteel001-7.jpg SpeedSteel002-7.jpg

6. OFADAN

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

Check out Lightening Arms Sports...either google it or go to the OFA website and look under the links page.

Craig and Audrey have the largest selection of mid range holsters I've ever seen...super great service and awesomely nice people to boot...tell them I referred you too them. You won't be disappointed.

7. haribass

haribass salem New Member

I checked it at a local gun shop and the xdm40 will fit in a xd holster. I checked with a right hand holster but a left handed should fit also.

8. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member