JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a left handed shooter that has been shooting right handed ARs for quite some time. I always was afraid that I would never be able to sell a left handed AR if I had to (family emergency, etc.). This week I finally gave in and bought a left handed AR (Stag Model 4L - AR15A4) to shoot in informal Service Rifle matches that was in stock at a local shop at a very good price. My Stag Model 4L appears to be very well made, does anyone else shoot Stag left handed ARs?

Not yet, I recently purchased a Stag model 1 with the intention of buying a lefty upper for it later on. (Hopefully i can get MRS. Lefty to get me one for my birthday) I'm looking forward to hearing what others think as well. BTW, nice rifle.

Lefty.

I had a 2TL for a while but sold the upper as I went another direction with the AR. They are nice guns and when it comes to the left handed models probably the best out there.

A left handed stag AR will be one of my next purchases.

I am right handed but because of my eyesight, I have to shoot rifles left handed.
My father who is left handed showed me the basics and I have been able to competently shoot the standard ar15 left handed.
My father now has a left handed stag arms ar15... and it's SO much nicer IMHO.

The ability to shoot without having your face pelted with gasses and particulates makes the switch to a left handed ar15 completely worth it.

Stag T2L owner here. No regrets.
They finally came out with the Left Handed .22 conversion kit also which is on my short list.
Should probably add an "internal" lefty kit though for the 2TL as parts are not readily available should I have a problem.

I've always wanted one, but finances don't let me...Out of curiosity, how did they let you shoot it in a service rifle match? I thought the rules said "as issued"....I would love to get one (lefty) and shoot it in matches, but that has always been in my mind..."as issued"...

I have a stag 2L love it.
and a DPMS southpaw bolt and receiver mutt rifle (only parts that are DPMS are the receiver and bolt mixture of everything else from other makes) have had this several years now happy with it. but think the stag is better quality cause its a true lefty
and a 7.62x25 left handed ar that uses a opened DPMS left handed bolt and a right handed receiver that i cut a left side ejection port and sealed welded shut the right handed port.

as mentioned CMMG offers a left handed .22 conversion kit that is on my list of wants.