JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a LEFT HAND custom hybrid holster I fabricated for a Springfield XDS with Viridian C5L light/laser. This holster will ONLY fit this combo. Made of 12 oz leather and .080" Boltron (like kydex but tougher).
Worn only a couple of days. I ended up taking the Viridian back to Cabelas as it had a faulty switch and traded it for the Crimson Trace, thus requiring new holster.
$50 or trade for?
FTF in Tigard, McMinnville, or anywhere in between on Hwy 99.

@Jbsheepdog,
Well this was an old post, but I was pretty sure I still had it. I went to my shop and found that I had cannibalized the Kydx for another project :(. Ill be happy to make one for you. You will have to ship me your light for forming. Cost would be $75 plus shipping.
Below is a pic of my carry rig that ive worn daily, 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is the XDs with crimson trace light. Very comfy!
794074D5-C610-462A-A698-BFBF1A532B57.jpeg

Thats a bigger question than can be answered here. If your interested in bending your own, start searching youtube, there are tons of informative vids on there. You can source materials from many online sites like knifekits.com.
Have fun!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top