JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks promising, better production values than the old one anyway. Wonder how they'll paint the unraptured prepper community in this one?

Evil Redneck out for #1, or creative survivalist laying low, trying to make sense of it all.

I don't go to movies anymore, too much money and no bathroom breaks! I'll defiantly see it on the old Netflix or DVD when it comes out.
Weird that main stream Hollywood is making this flick and others from the same source material lately.
Watch out anybody who thinks this trend will stay out of the gutter. Look out for a Hollywood x rated version of The Garden of Eden starring Katy Perry or someone similar! :s0087:

I've found that hollywood likes money... if this is what sells, this is what they make.

At the risk of starting a religious war on the subject... the dogma of the rapture is pretty thin in scripture, and seems pretty condescending considering Jesus died for us, not to absolve us of death, but to absolve us of our sins.

I've found that hollywood likes money... if this is what sells, this is what they make.

At the risk of starting a religious war on the subject... the dogma of the rapture is pretty thin in scripture, and seems pretty condescending considering Jesus died for us, not to absolve us of death, but to absolve us of our sins.
Instead of my usual 'not supposed to talk religion' ,I'll just counter with

WORM FOOD

And I went thru about 20 different movie trailers last night and I'll be watching some of the ones I watched before.Lots of junk coming up and they do not know how to put a trailer together to sell them any more

I agree. The rapture portion makes no sense, but Teotwawkt is something worthy of exploring more in cinema.

I think it gets too close to reality too quickly. There have been a few series out there that have done this, and it really creeped a lot of people out. Jericho was one that at the time looked a lot like a shark jumping attempt gone wrong, 10 years later it's prologue.

He died and rose for all of us, only if each individual chooses Jesus.
Sin is rebellion against, turning our back on God. Penalty is death and forever without God.
Jesus took our place in death, that we might repent and begin to worship God in Jesus name.
Everybody gets to decide.
Not choosing is choosing against God.

I am a Jesus follower, obedient to him by speaking accurately.
It doesn't matter if you don't believe me.

Last Edited:
I like the part in the old movie where even the Preacher was "LEFT BEHIND". If there is truth to any of it, old Al and Jesse along with a multitude of Preachers will be left! And most won't have any survival skills either.
Too used to living off the Congregation!

I like the part in the old movie where even the Preacher was "LEFT BEHIND". If there is truth to any of it, old Al and Jesse along with a multitude of Preachers will be left! And most won't have any survival skills either.
Too used to living off the Congregation!

If they took Al and Jesse I'd ask to stay behind - you know that particular train ain't going anywhere folks will be wearing wings and dancing on clouds.

Oldie but goodie, funny movie on a similar subject.

(JamieR-BX)__DefendingYourLife(1).jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads