JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing on Cabela's, they never seem to have in stock specifically what I need... could be just my luck, too. So online becomes a great resource for me these days, and from the sounds of it, I am not alone.

Does anyone know of a store that sells Lee reloading dies in the Portland/Vancouver area?

I know you've decided to go online, which is always a safe bet. But an FYI, I was at Warehouse Sports in Orchards last night, and all they have is 'room' for a few factory crimp dies from Lee. None were in stock, and no tags were there for other reloading dies.

I know you've decided to go online, which is always a safe bet. But an FYI, I was at Warehouse Sports in Orchards last night, and all they have is 'room' for a few factory crimp dies from Lee. None were in stock, and no tags were there for other reloading dies.

Thanks for the heads up and yeah I have been in their quite a few times and noticed they a carry a few lee items just no reloading dies.

I've done fine on ebay. There are sellers there who must be dealers or wholesalers because they have lots of them.

Is this a fair price? I haven't bought any in a long time.

Link .40 SW 3 die set

I have made quite a few purchases from Reloading Die and Die Sets, Case Cleaning and Preperation items in The 4 Sportsmen store on eBay! really good prices on dies and fair shipping charges

Graf & Sons - The Reloading Authority - Your Source for Shooting Supplies is another good place but the ebay store above seems to be a little bit cheaper.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top