JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gentlmen,

I took over my fathers estate, and need to move some of his gear. Lee Progressive, a single stage press, RCBS powder thrower, and Ohaus scale. All ised, but fully serviceable.
I'm in Issaquah, so either pick up or I'll ship it.
Make offer on the first two presses, 30.00 for the powder thrower and 20.00 for the scale.
Give me a fair offer for all. Got lots of brass and hunting bullets, too much to list. Have a bunch of 40 S&W brass, bullets, loaded rounds for cheap. Don't mess with 40 anymore. Email at [email protected]

GF47 I know there is a lot of stuff there, I also know that taking care of a parent estate can be very trying-- my condolences., IF you want to sell it, we need to know what there is and what it costs.
Lee has 3 progressive presses, there must be 100's of different single stage presses ranging from $20 to $1000
If you can't/don't want to list everything take a bunch of pictures and throw a price on it, itemize what you want to sell individually.
Think about the description you would like to see if you were looking to buy something
you have lots of brass and components you'll get more for them IF we know what they are and if they fit our guns.

GF47
sort the stuff out by like items and post 1 type of items at a time. you don't have to list /picture it all at once.
BTW pictures are very helpful and much appreciated

I would like the scale and the powder thrower. I would need it shipped since I am in Alaska. I am just starting out so I am on the hunt for everything. I need a caliper, a trickler, a bullet puller hammer, tumbler, 30-06 .223 and .45 acp dies, a hand primer, and anything else a beginner might need. If you could let me know what you have you can call or text me at 9074227532. My prayers go out to you and your family!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top