JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I have a near new Lee Pro 1000 progressive press for sale. I set it up but don't have the time to use it. I am simply to busy to reload with it. I have several extras with it including the case collator and the extra discs and extension kit that can be used for rifle loads. This is a heavy, well-built press. Price $160 + actual shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thnaks Dave

Last Edited:
Hi, I have a near new Lee Pro 1000 progressive press for sale. I set it up but don't have the time to use it. I am simply to busy to reload with it. I have several extras with it including the case collator and the extra discs and extension kit that can be used for rifle loads. This is a heavy, well-built press. Price $160 + actual shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thnaks Dave
Is this the one that comes with the .223 setup and dies?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.