JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my extra reloading press for the .223 ammo.
This is complete and used very little as I like to use my single stage press more. I have the cutter and stud lock and the case length gauge and shell holder all new in packages too.
$200.00 Price is firm on this and I will not travel beyond Eugene or Springfield area for the price listed. Willing to ship if you pay shipping costs or cover some of my gas cost to meet up.

I also have cleaned brass over 1000 rounds and primers. if you purchased everything I would be willing to travel to sell it all at one time. but maybe as far as salem or south to roseburg. Contact via PM for more information about the brass and primers. over $400 worth of reloading items that I will sell all together for $375.00

Trade items:
I am willing to trade for .45acp ammo or reloading items for the .45acp ammo like brass, bullets new brass rounds complete. No interest in other items other than gun related stuff.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top