JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Lee Pro 1000 that I bought at a garage sale. It works, but is a little rough so I ordered some parts for it. The tab was probably close to 20 bucks and Lee is sending it all for shipping and handling $6.64. I know RCBS is good about replacing parts, but was unaware that Lee does too.

They gladly set parts for when I had a Load Master. They didn't replace the sizing die primer pins, though, which I would break when a boxer primed case would be mixed in my cases.
That's why you have to buy them. Everyone breaks them. You can break them on a military crimp too. Lee has terrific customer service. They also have videos on how to use the equipment. Help Videos - Lee Precision

I have a Lee Pro 1000 that I bought at a garage sale. It works, but is a little rough so I ordered some parts for it. The tab was probably close to 20 bucks and Lee is sending it all for shipping and handling $6.64. I know RCBS is good about replacing parts, but was unaware that Lee does too.

RCBS is better that Lee..... I have NEVER paid anything for replacement parts from them since I started reloading In 1989.

If I'm not mistaken Lee does do some behind the scenes work as well; like how Ruger doesn't have much of a warranty statement. They just handle business and do what's right.

Oddly enough, my Lee press makes the same precision of ammo that a Dillon makes. I just spend 1/5th the cost and made more ammo with the money saved.

Let the :s0003: :s0015: begin. :s0013:

I drive a Geo Metro, my wife drives a Honda Pilot. They get the same places as a BMW, Mercedes and Lexus. :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top