JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I waited for 4 months for this kit to come off of back order and am glad I now have one for myself and a few extra to pass along.

They are selling for up to $625 on eBay.

I may post there in addition to here but thought I'd see if anyone wants one on here first.

DM me your offer if you're like me and can't find them anywhere but want and/or needed one yesterday.

I'm located in SW Pdx and can meet locally or potentially ship with advance payment and buyer covers shipping cost.

I'm also open to possible trades so send over your ideas on that front if you have ideas.

Thanks.

C2D92B74-D056-4DBE-ACD8-526C034AFFAC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I got that exact same kit like a month ago from brownells...I only had to wait for about a month for it to come off backorder....they had em on sale for $180 when I ordered it on black Friday.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top