JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally had the opportunity to see how great they we're. The little cam piece broke on the sprue cutter. Six cavity mold. Sent them an email, got a response the next day. The rep asked me to attach a photo to the email or mail the broken part in. I took a pic. Sent it. Next day I got another email, part is in the mail. Got it 3 days later.
So , yep everything I heard was true.

Make sure to heat up the mold fully.. preheat.. cast one or two closest to the hinge and then 2-3.. until it reaches full operating temperature.
Don't just pour and then beat it apart with a hammer as many do.

Preheat molds (especially 6 cavities) on a hotplate with a piece of steel or sawblade on it to evenly disperse the heat.
I like to go 400°-450° check the temperature some hot plates can get darned hot.
You can "sharpen the holes in your sprue plate with the right angle a countersink bit, then remove any burs on the back side with fine sandpaper on a flat surface or hone.

Lee's pdf on 6 cavity molds https://leeprecision.com/cgi-data/instruct/BM1206.pdf

I had a small issue with a hand primer and they were beyond great to work with. Very impressed with their customer service. Glad to hear they took care of you as well.

They are indeed fantastic, RCBS is as well. They have sent me small stuff (scale pans, decapping pins etc.) For free simply because I asked.

Lee's 6 cavity molds are one of the best bargains in the casting world.

Edit: Dang, now I'm not paying attention to the post dates.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top