JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Lately I had some time to go through things I have for a while intended to sell, but hadn't got around to it, please enjoy my mild attempt at humor for these listings.

Why you can trust buying: Between Northwestfirearms and two other local sites, I've done over 100 transactions over the past 8 years using the same handle for each site, buy with confidence, you are going to get what you pay for, promptly.

Payments: Paypal gift, generally I would say cash too of course but I personally don't want to touch money considering the potential germ factors currently: Paypal: [email protected]

How to get your items: Willing to meet within a reasonable distance from (West Seattle), we can both hold our breath while I hand you a box, but also willing to ship. Buyer pays the actual cost of shipping and tracking if desired. If you overpay compared to the actual cost of shipping, I gift back the difference. All items are sold as it, but my intent is to represent them accurately.

Bored at home with nothing to do an and want to get into reloading, here's a discount entry into it.

Have had these in storage for at least the past 4 years, and decided someone else can enjoy using them.
620934-cd370af9c7d804c9606797902bb9d169.jpg
Lee Anniversary Reloading kit: $110

620937-ccb701bfb3a57ed4e0be973dd300d259.jpg
Lee Single press $30

620938-2f8567a653ee2ad0b3d6995c1279e3dd.jpg
Lee powder measure $20

Lee Safety Prime $10
autoprime.JPG

reloading kit.JPG single press.jpg single hopper.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top