1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Lee Loadmaster with lots of stuff $400 OBO

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by indapuka, Jan 27, 2015.

1. indapuka

indapuka Molalla, OR New Member

View attachment 161385 20150128_160938_resized.jpg View attachment 161388 View attachment 161390 20150128_160938_resized.jpg View attachment 161388 View attachment 161390 View attachment 161385 View attachment 161385 Lee Loadmaster ( progressive ) Location Molalla, OR
    Lee Deluxe 45 ACP dies
    Lee Deluxe 9mm dies plus powder through expander die
    Lee Deluxe .40 dies
    RCBS .308 die set with Lee factory crimp die
    Extra Lee 5 hole turret ( so you can leave one set of dies in and not have to reset every time )
    Hornady GS 1500 scale
    Pro Grade Digital Caliper
    Lee Micrometer Adjustable charge bar
    Frankford Arsenal Case Tumbler
    4 pounds of various powders listed for above mentioned calibers ( powders good for other calibers as well )
    lots of primers small and large
    lots of projectiles, a couple boxes of 9mm, a box of Hornady 45 ACP, a couple boxes of .308 ( nosler and tnt)
    Lots of cleaned brass, all once fired 9mm and 45 ACP mostly but some other pistol calibers included
    100 new .308 cases
    50 new 45 ACP
    I know I am forgetting some things but there is more stuff to go along with the sale. Its not like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow kind of stuff though, so don't ask me what it is because I don't know what it is right now. It would be stuff like empty clear plastic ammo boxes and bins to organize the stuff.
    I would like to get $400 for it all but I am realistic about selling used stuff, It is all very good condition stuff. So shoot me an offer you think is fair to you and me. If you need exact counts on primers and cases let me know but is definitely well over 1000 on primers and probably close to that in cases. I can send pictures too I think. This is my first time posting on NWFA so I may need some direction on how to do so.
    Thanks for looking and shoot me an offer if your interested. FTF Cash

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. Charger

Charger Oregun City Area Member

Oregon is a big state you might want to be little more specific on location.
  3. P7id10T

P7id10T Cedar Hills Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've had one. The Loadmaster is an excellent starter press for those of you who want to get into reloading.
    It required your focused attention while using it. Fantastic for loading pistol calibers, but I wouldn't use it for loading 308, though I'm sure some do.
  4. BigDMac

BigDMac Jewell, OR Member

5. Barone20

Barone20 Damascus, Or Active Member

indapuka Molalla, OR New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.