JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20150128_160938_resized.jpg 20150128_160938_resized.jpg Lee Loadmaster ( progressive ) Location Molalla, OR
Lee Deluxe 45 ACP dies
Lee Deluxe 9mm dies plus powder through expander die
Lee Deluxe .40 dies
RCBS .308 die set with Lee factory crimp die
Extra Lee 5 hole turret ( so you can leave one set of dies in and not have to reset every time )
Hornady GS 1500 scale
Pro Grade Digital Caliper
Lee Micrometer Adjustable charge bar
Frankford Arsenal Case Tumbler
4 pounds of various powders listed for above mentioned calibers ( powders good for other calibers as well )
lots of primers small and large
lots of projectiles, a couple boxes of 9mm, a box of Hornady 45 ACP, a couple boxes of .308 ( nosler and tnt)
Lots of cleaned brass, all once fired 9mm and 45 ACP mostly but some other pistol calibers included
100 new .308 cases
50 new 45 ACP
I know I am forgetting some things but there is more stuff to go along with the sale. Its not like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow kind of stuff though, so don't ask me what it is because I don't know what it is right now. It would be stuff like empty clear plastic ammo boxes and bins to organize the stuff.
I would like to get $400 for it all but I am realistic about selling used stuff, It is all very good condition stuff. So shoot me an offer you think is fair to you and me. If you need exact counts on primers and cases let me know but is definitely well over 1000 on primers and probably close to that in cases. I can send pictures too I think. This is my first time posting on NWFA so I may need some direction on how to do so.
Thanks for looking and shoot me an offer if your interested. FTF Cash

20150128_160905_resized.jpg

20150128_161649_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
I've had one. The Loadmaster is an excellent starter press for those of you who want to get into reloading.
It required your focused attention while using it. Fantastic for loading pistol calibers, but I wouldn't use it for loading 308, though I'm sure some do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top