JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Monroe
State
Washington
Looking to get a few sets of lee loaders to get started in reloading. Looking for 357 magnum, 38 special, 32 S&W long, and 7mm-08. Please contact me if you have some that you wanna get rid of.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you're talking about the self contained lee loaders, you might want to call A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton, OR. Last time I was there, they had 30-30, 357 Mag, 300 Win Mag and one other.

Thanks for the info but I'd like to see if anything closer to local to me before I go to OR. If I can't find them closer, I'll make that call.

For clarification, looking for a few somethings like this

Lee-Classic-Loader.w610.h610.fill.jpg

These are great. I began my reloading using these as I wasn't ready to spend a lot of money on a rock chucker (or equivalent) and all the other stuff that goes along with it. They work, are great for teaching the basics... reminds me of the pentax k1000 in that regards.

Looking to get a few sets of lee loaders to get started in reloading. Looking for 357 magnum, 38 special, 32 S&W long, and 7mm-08.
Have you ever used one of these Lee Loader kits?:oops: There kind of a novelty piece not a very efficient re loader. It will take
a long time to load a box of 38/357. I would recommend you think about a single stage press do get started reloading. I
purchased a RCBS Rock Chucker in 1978 'C' clamped to our cheap dinning room table. Started cranking out 38 and 357.
Much to the wife's displeasure.:confused:

There kind of a novelty piece not a very efficient re loader. It will take
a long time to load a box of 38/357. I would recommend you think about a single stage press do get started reloading.
I agree.

I think I loaded a box or two of ammo with a Lee Loader and then started researching 'real' beginning reloading equipment.

I'd venture to say Lee loaders have 'sold' more single stage reloading presses than anything else!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.