JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded. I have a 1922 Lee Enfield #1 mkV .303 bolt action rifle. This rifle was made for only 3 years out of the entire production run of Lee Enfield rifles and this one was made in the first year of the model run. It has matching numbers throughout the rifle eccept the bolt. The wood and metal are in good shape,better than usual for a rifle of this era and it not missing any parts. The bore is dark but not pitted.This model of Lee Enfield is not the one you usually see in big 5, it's one of the more rarer models.I've found this gun on another site priced between 500-800. 11-12 Gunbroker has one posted for 700.00 and not as nice as mine. I'm looking to trade for a handgun: kimber, s&w j frame, baby glock, kahr, walther....And no, the toes don't come with the rifle.

These were only made from 1922-1924. They have features of both the No1 MkIII and No4 Mk1.
Only 20k made, less than 1/4 remain. These rifles were sent all over the far flung reaches of the British Empire, most were lost, damaged or left behind.
A very desireable rifle indeed, even with the mismatched bolt.
usrifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.