Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lee Enfield #1 mkV .303

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by magnum, Nov 3, 2009.

1. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Traded. I have a 1922 Lee Enfield #1 mkV .303 bolt action rifle. This rifle was made for only 3 years out of the entire production run of Lee Enfield rifles and this one was made in the first year of the model run. It has matching numbers throughout the rifle eccept the bolt. The wood and metal are in good shape,better than usual for a rifle of this era and it not missing any parts. The bore is dark but not pitted.This model of Lee Enfield is not the one you usually see in big 5, it's one of the more rarer models.I've found this gun on another site priced between 500-800. 11-12 Gunbroker has one posted for 700.00 and not as nice as mine. I'm looking to trade for a handgun: kimber, s&w j frame, baby glock, kahr, walther....And no, the toes don't come with the rifle.

2. transformerguru

transformerguru Lebanon, Beaver State USA Member

wish I had something your looking for for trade. Nice rifle!

3. usrifle

usrifle washington Member

These were only made from 1922-1924. They have features of both the No1 MkIII and No4 Mk1.
    Only 20k made, less than 1/4 remain. These rifles were sent all over the far flung reaches of the British Empire, most were lost, damaged or left behind.
    A very desireable rifle indeed, even with the mismatched bolt.
    usrifle

4. smonk

smonk Oregon Member

Nice rifle. The .303 British caliber is underrated for accuracy and overall performance.

5. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

btt

6. GunBit45

GunBit45 Oregon Active Member

Nice old rifle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.