JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have some items like their digital powder dispensers that do not have the same lifetime warranty as most of their products. I wonder if the puller is one of those items. Not responding is inexcusable though and is why I ask what format you were using. I have mostly called and talked to a live person with good results.

They have some items like their digital powder dispensers that do not have the same lifetime warranty as most of their products. I wonder if the puller is one of those items. Not responding is inexcusable though and is why I ask what format you were using. I have mostly called and talked to a live person with good results.
I've mostly tried contacting them via email or their online support form on their website (I'm mostly messing with reloading outside business hours) and generally just give up after a while and order the replacement parts online (broken decapping rods and the like) at least they let you order parts online Lee will not even let you order replacement parts directly from them if you are in Washington.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top