JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a unused lee reloading setup. Mounted the press to a rolling bench that comes with the trade. Not sure what half the stuff is, so I posted a picture of it all layed out.

Takes up a lot of space and I have never used it, so I just want it gone...not sure what kind of trades, maybe a single shot 20gauge, old military rifles, 7.62x39 ammo, ect?

PM me or email me at [email protected] tff67.jpg unnamed.jpg

I think if people had a better idea of what came with it and which model of press it is you would get more bites. Lee makes several different models of press that range in value from $30 to over $100. It's also hard to tell what stuff is in the bin. I think I can make out a powder measure but not sure what type it is and no idea about the rest of the stuff, besides the cabinet handles.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top