JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Video shows good Samaritan shooting LCSO deputy's attacker

"All of the videos taken were handed over to the SAO as part of the review for possible charges. They took in about a dozen videos and photos from witnesses.

Interesting note - there were no 911 calls made from the scene."

If I was that cop I would buy the guy a new gun. Tell him he could use it while waiting for his to come back then keep it as thanks for saving my butt.

Man what an intense situation.
I can't imagine the emotional wreck you would be after.
These videos serve as the warning. These situations happen all the time.

Always be ready. Always carry.

There was an Officer shot at a traffic stop just a couple miles north of my house a couple years ago. I drive by that spot twoce a day. You never know.

Good guy with a gun taking out the trash... Well done Good Samaritan!!! Horrible you were put in that situation, but thank God you were there...

Would like to hear any audio the deputy was recording at the time when this guy walks up with a gun in his hand... And then caps his attacker... Then turns and walks away...

If I'm not mistaken wasn't this the incident where the suspect was trying to get the officer's gun out and the Officer was yelling for the samaritan to shoot him?
Either way if this guy would do this to an Officer what would he do to me and mine?
Easy decision, but dealing with the aftermath and emotions would be hard.
I'm wondering if thats why the guy walked away after. The emotion and adrenaline dump would damn near make you pass out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top