JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, the first of what I suspect will be many problems!

No directions came with the press. :D

Got it bolted to the bench, can figure out the handle, but there's some other pieces that I'm not sure what are.

Not sure what to explain they look like, but there's small springs on them. I guess, maybe, kinda, they look like over sized charging handle latches. .. Kinda.

Any idea what I'm talking about, or where those pieces go? Directions on Lee site were of no help.

Edit: Apparently, not only the directions were missing, but the bracket for the auto-prime thing as well.

Anyone have some parts laying around? I sure can't drive all the way back up to Lacy for those pieces. And I'm too impatient for shipping! Hehehe :D

Last Edited:
Either way, I'd place a phone call up to Cabelas (assuming that's where you got it) and let them know that the item you purchased was incomplete. Tell them specifically what was missing and see if they will overnight the stuff down to you.

Worth a try... :s0155:

Cabela's.

Called the store rep, and he said that it was completely unacceptable. Took fifty dollars off the price to even out the gas money, so got a pretty good deal. He offered to drive out personally and meet us halfway, in addition to the fifty dollars. But the money covered our gas anyway, so it was no big deal to drive up.

I know it's a chain, but +1 for Cabela's in Lacy Washington. The two loading guys, Ron and Walt, were very knowledgeable and more than willing to help out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top