JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sold!!

Update, press is now for sale. If anything seems confusing, just click on the links of the items and you'll see exactly what it is. I bought everything in May and it's all in perfect condition.

First is the Lee Classic Turret and everything that originally comes with it. (large & small primer arms, primer catch tube, etc) I also bought a spare indexing ratchet you can have. (dies not included) $85

I have some extras for sale too. I'll only sell this stuff separate IF the press sells by itself first.
Lee Safety Prime Large & Small, with spare bracket. I bought a spare bracket so I wouldn't have any down time if I broke the stock one. $20

Lee Pro Auto Disk Measure, Riser, Double disk kit, Lee Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure Micro Disk Conversion Unit - MidwayUSA $55

Edit - I bought a Redding press today so I don't need this guy anymore. I'll knock $25 off for a total of $135 If you buy everything.

I'm located in Federal Way and I'll drive anywhere within 45mins, Sorry I'm not interested in shipping. Everything is packed away in the original boxes. Anyway, here's the pics of my stuff, and thanks for looking at my thread.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.