JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This kit was absolutely NEW when I got it from a forum member about 2 months ago. The member stated it had been unused and I believe him, there was NO wear or markings on any of the tools inside the case. I have since gotten dies for all of my .300 Savage needs.

I used this and there was ONE drawback. I didn't have a scale at the time and the powder density was a little off from 1976 when the kit was made. Kit is still intuitive and works very well. I loaded about 10 rounds with this kit, and have used it as a universal decapper for some pistol rounds and some 30-06. I've considered keeping it around as a small SHTF loading unit but I've since loaded all of my 300 savage rounds for grab and go!

So... here is my offer:

$40 (asking what I paid for everything) for this reloading kit AND you get a Lee Safety Powder Scale (http://www.northwestfirearms.com/reloading-classifieds/143217-lee-safety-powder-scale.html)

Above price is FTF but I will ship on buyers dime.

Quit paying $30 for a box of 20! Reload your .300 Savage brass and you can shoot it for $0.47!!!
Imagine how happy your wife would be if you paid for the kit with the savings in the first 40 rounds you reload?

Maybe she would start to think your firearms were investments not "chunks of money she could have spent on a vacation".

Freudian slip there....

Anyway, message me, email me, post here in this thread if you are interested in it.

SPF - Pending arrival of money order..

Last Edited:
Nobody thinks about preparation... only whine and complain when they can't find their ammo on a store shelf!

Cost to reload .300 Savage: $0.47 with your brass.
Cost to buy in a store: $1.50

duh?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top