JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Classic Cast SS press NIB. I was sent 2 and well hardly have the time to use one. Figured someone could use it rather than send it back. Looking to get what I have into it 125.00 and its yours:s0155:

Figures 6 months on hear and it sells in 2 days on Craiglist!

Still available new in the box:s0155: Even have a few mounting bolts and an aluminum plate I will throw in with it if you want them.

Still collecting dust. Make me an offer you never know. Also might be interested in a trade so let me know what you have:s0155:

Still have this in the box. Make me an offer I cant refuse:s0155: Great press I just do not need 2 of them and do not have the room either.

Interested people but no takers yet. This one is getting no love just sitting there;)

If you have anything of interest in trade let me know. H110 and Lil Gun are all I use for powder and .30 cal projectiles are nice. Maybe .223 brass but needs to all be LC head stamp.

Ok who did not get a press from Santa:s0114: Need to get this thing sold or traded off. How about 100 bucks or best offer. Over 1100 views you have to be tired of looking at it as much as me:s0114:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top