JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A while back I had purchased a Breechlock pro to help speed my pistol reloads up. In short the press works very well, especially considering the price point.

That said however I have found some quirks and have had to make a repair to mine (due to my mistake) and figured I would share with all of you guys here.

while loading ammo a certain amount of attention is required to the feeding area specifically (this is mainly an issue for those using the case feeder). When the case drops and the slider advances it forward, occasionally the "fingers" of the slider will walk the case backwards on the downstroke. This seems to happen the most if your trying to go to fast, or if your press isn't 100% level and/or solid (I have all three of these problems).

now you might be asking yourself, what could possibly happen if the case walks backwards? Well I'll tell you lol. The case gets CRUSHED (because your usually going quickly) and smashes the hell out of the little track the cases ride to the first position. Once you do this....an undisclosed amount of times....the "shuttle" no longer will deliver the case to the first station with any sort of reliability.

this WILL ABSOLUTELY CAUSE FRUSTRATION!!!!! However the entire tray is fairly easy to replace as it's held together with three screws (just use a stubby philips, you don't need to take the entire thing apart), and as of this writing the part is available directly from Lee for fairly cheap, I ordered two sets to save on shipping and IIRC it was $15-17 to my door.

got the part installed today and she runs like a champ once again....I'm definitely paying more attention now however as I can't level the press any better in current circumstances. I just go a good bit slower (150-250 RPH)

picture is the damaged track.

AB6C2ABB-85D9-432A-8A3E-3B5742F5EDA3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top