JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
Everett
State
Washington
Alright guys, here is a AK74M chambered in 5.45x39. Lee Armory down in AZ had a small batch back in January so I scooped one up. I had one of the Lee Armory's Romanian AKMs and those were well built so I figured why not, plus I trusted Lee way more than Palmetto State. Luckily I got a 104fr from a good member here shortly after plus I have some 74 kits that need to be built so not much use for this one. It has all the important features - chrome lined 4150 cmv barrel, forged trunnions, Morrisey receiver, polished trigger. Zero cant, and zeroed at 25 meter for battle sight setting (confirmed by me with 59g Barnaul ammo). Big plus - it has a really nice and durable cerakote job from We Plead the 2nd, and matches the shiny combloc finish well. Bolt and BCG shown on images; it matches the overall shape and profile on my 104, no weird chipping on the extractor and bolt face like the recent Palmetto guns. While it doesn't have a ton of historical value given its fully US made, it is a step in the right direction for AK74s since imports are gone, Bulgy kits/barrels are insanely expensive, and Palmetto state's recent offerings are a bit suspect. You can make the call. I shot this on 3 separate outings (1 to confirm zero, 2 for plinking) for a total of 420 rounds down the pipe. Feel free to pm or ask for questions, pics, etc.

$2100 with ~8 ish extra Bulgarian ISD mags, or $2000 with just the original Pmag it came with. Comes with original Tango down grip too, huge plus over the combloc pistol grip. I can change it out for you.
Meet at Pantel Tactical in Renton for FFL transfer (buyer pays fee).
Pics below

This is going to be the last price drop, after this im chopping it up into a AK 105 build.
IMG_0464.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0437.JPG IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0444.JPG IMG_0446.JPG IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0453.JPG IMG_0454.JPG IMG_0455.JPG IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0459.JPG InkedIMG_0462_LI.jpg

Cheers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.